Greetings from Sightline!
Sightline is a team of Airfield Marking Consultants. We consult with the industry to improve marking systems and deliver tailored solutions through professional services such as training, audits, and quality control.
The purpose of this newsletter is to inform you about issues related to airport markings. For more resources and information, please visit our website at sightline.us
We'll be in Cincinnati NEXT WEEK as CVG hosts the Airfield Marking Symposium... don't miss it!
Our conference calendar:
- ACC Pavement Markings Webinar with Donna Speidel, June 5
- CVG Airfield Marking Symposium, June 9-11, Cincinnati, OH
- AAAE/FAA Airfield Safety, Sign Systems and Maintenance Management Workshop, June 29-July 1, Los Angeles, CA
- SLC Airfield Marking Symposium, August 18-20, Salt Lake City, UT
- NASAO 84th Annual Convention & Tradeshow, September 20-22, Boise, ID
- RDU Airfield Marking Symposium, October 13-15, Raleigh, NC
FAA Advisory Circular 150/5370-10G has been out since last summer, and a bunch of changes were made. In this series of articles, we've highlighted what changes were made in the guidance, its intent, and what the new language means to you. More>>
There are more drugs out there claiming to perform minor miracles than ever before. There are even more people who seem perfectly willing to take them. Perhaps it is because we're all looking for that miracle drug to fix what ails us? More>>
Have you ever tried getting a Modification (or "Mod") To Standard through the FAA for a unique circumstance for your airport or project? I've heard it's not the smoothest process and it can take years. Can you imagine if you had to get a "Mod" To Standard for every one of your projects? More>>